Series of Workshops and Retreats on the Magical Greek island of Kefalonia.For Small Groups, and Individuals.
Half-day, Full Day & 2 Day Workshops for visitors. Fully Inclusive residential 3-7 day RetreatsSpecialised Cultural & Historic Themed Guided Tours
Grab NOW your own personal copy of
TAKE BACK YOUR TIME & PLAYBOOK* to complete your Personal Time Toolkit - BUY NOW for low price £9
* 3 Part Self-Paced Course and Toolkit sells on our website for £27
You are going to love this program!
TAKE BACK YOUR TIME MINI TRAINING
You're a woman in her 40's & 50's with many demands on your time; children, career, business, caring for older parents, and the list goes on.
How many times a day do you say 'I don't have time'... Way too many I'm guessing.
You are not alone.
THE TIME TOOL will help you see
Where you are spending your precious time
What is essential for you
What are your priorities
Where you want to put your focus.
And an action plan for moving forward
Get the highest ROI on your Time
From time to time I share more valuable updates aside from this freebie that will help you create more freedom and less stress in your life. Would you like to be kept in the loop? If so tick the box! You can unsubscribe at any time with immediate effect.
The emails you want to whitelist are
If you have any trouble with your webmail service, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Open an email from email@example.com that you want to whitelist.2. Click on the little down-pointing-triangle-arrow next to “reply.”3. Click Add firstname.lastname@example.org to contacts list to finish.
1. Open the email message from email@example.com. Click Add to contacts next to firstname.lastname@example.org. On the Add Contact popup, add additional information if needed.4. Click Save to finish.
1. Click Contacts in the right toolbar.2. Click Add Contact.3. Enter email@example.com and additional information if you wish.4. Click Add Contact button in the popup to finish.5. Repeat for firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Open an email from email@example.com. Click Add to contacts next to firstname.lastname@example.org to finish.
1. Open the email message from email@example.com you want to add to your address book.2. Right-click Click here to download images in the gray bar at the top of the message.3. Click Add Sender to Senders Safe List to finish.
1. Right-click on the email you received from firstname.lastname@example.org (in the list of emails).2. Click Junk E-mail.3. Click Add Sender to Safe Senders List to finish.
1. Click the Home tab.2. Click Junk.3. Click Junk E-mail Options.4. Click Safe Senders.5. Click Add.6. Enter email@example.com and additional information if you wish.7. Click OK to finish.8. Repeat for firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Click Address Book .2. Click File.3. Click New Card.4. Enter email@example.com and additional information if you wish.5. Click Edit to finish6. Repeat for firstname.lastname@example.org
1. On any message, tap email@example.com. Select add new contact3. Add additional email address firstname.lastname@example.org
1. In the default email client, touch the picture of email@example.com. Click OK to add to contacts.3. Click edit contact4. Add additional email address firstname.lastname@example.org